TODAY ONLY: There are two great ways you can support HPPR through Giving Tuesday. HPPR is part of both the Amarillo Area Foundation's The Panhandle Gives program running from November 25 to December 3 and the Western Kansas Community Foundation’s Match Day on December 3. You can donate through either of the programs no matter where you live, they are not geographically bound.
To participate in the Amarillo Area Fundation's The Panhandle Gives campaign
- Go online to HPPR's special on line pledge page for The Panhandle Gives between November 25th and December 3rd and make a donation to High Plains Public Radio.
- Drop off a check to High Plains Public Radio on Polk St during normal business hours, or to participating banks: Amarillo National Bank, Happy State Bank, and FirstBank Southwest.
The Amarillo Area Foundation's Panhandle Gives campaign is offering a large Amplification Fund to be distributed to organizations in proportion to their share of the total funds raised. The more you give to HPPR and the more HPPR raises overall through The Panhandle Gives, the greater the share of funds HPPR will receive from the Amplication Fund.
To participate in the Western Kansas Community Foundation’s Match Day
- Write a check made out to Western Kansas Community Foundation’s (WKCF), forward date it to December 3rd and write HPPR in the memo section. Mail it to HPPR at 210 N. 7th Street, Garden City, KS 67846 and we will hand deliver it to the WKCF. But be sure it arrives at HPPR by December 3rd because we must deliver it to the WKCF by 7pm on that date.
- Be a part of the day’s events by coming by with your donation between 7 am to 7 pm to either the HPPR studios located at 210 N 7th Street or the Western Kansas Community Foundation at 402 N. Main Street. (WKCF will be offering hourly prizes throughout the day.)
- On December 3rd donate online at www.wkcf.org anytime from midnight to midnight and indicate High Plains Public Radio as receiver of your generosity.
The WKCF is offering a $75,000 match pool to be distributed to organizations in proportion to their share of the total funds raised on Match Day. The more you give to HPPR and the more HPPR raises overall on Match Day, the greater the share of the match funds HPPR will receive from the WKCF.
For any questions about giving to HPPR through the WKCF's Match Day, contact Valarie Smith at email@example.com or (800) 678-7444.
For any questions about giving to HPPR through The Panhandle Gives, contact Kay Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (806) 367-9088.