Leave a legacy of public radio for your community and the High Plains region
After over 42 years of service to the High Plains, there are now three generations of "backseat listeners" who grew up listening to HPPR from their childhood car seats and now continue to have public radio as part of their life. Making a planned gift to HPPR will ensure that public radio continues to be part of the quality of life in your community and across the High Plains for generations to come.
Your bequest can leave your community a legacy of in-depth news and information, timeless music, informed discussion, civil dialogue, and curious inquiry about the wider world. And it will be a legacy that reaches residents at home, at work, on the road and in the fields, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for years to come.
There are multiple ways you can support HPPR’s service for decades to come through planned giving, including:
- Including HPPR in your will or revocable trust agreement
- Making HPPR a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or an IRA, 401(k), 403(B) or other type of retirement account;
- Transferring ownership of brokerage accounts, real estate or other specific assets;
- Making HPPR a beneficiary of a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder unitrust.
For any of these forms of gifts, it is important to have this basic information:
- Legal name to specify: Kanza Society, Inc. (the non-profit corporation dba High Plains Public Radio)
- Mailing address: 210 N. 7th Street, Garden City, KS 67846
- Federal tax ID number: 48-0859735
If you'd like to discuss planned giving to HPPR, please contact Quentin Hope, Executive Director, at 800-678-7444 or email@example.com. He'd be happy to talk with you, or with your attorney or financial advisor.