Contributions from individuals across the High Plains and beyond are the largest source of support for HPPR. Their annual giving enables HPPR to provide all citizens of the region with public radio service and online resources that are in touch with the world and at home on the High Plains. We invite you to join as a new member, renew your membership or make an additional gift by contributing now on-line.
Your contribution amount is up to you. You might think of your annual contribution in terms of how much you feel public radio service is worth to you and your community on a daily or monthly basis:
- $60 = 16 cents per day or $5 per month
- $120 = 33 cents per day or $10 per month
- $180 = 49 cents per day or $15 per month
- $240 = 66 cents per day or $20 per month
Individuals also support HPPR at higher levels. Such support is essential to HPPR, given the relatively sparse population of the region and the high costs of providing service over such a large area. These levels of support provide the critical margin that makes service possible and offer special benefits including Day Sponsorship:
- $240 - $499: HPPR Sponsor
- $500 - $999: HPPR Partner (one Day Sponsorship)
- $1,000 - $2,499: HPPR Pioneer (two Day Sponsorships and other benefits)
- $2,500 - $4,999: HPPR Groundbreaker (four Day Sponsorships and other benefits)
- $5,000 - $9,999: HPPR Trailblazer (eight Day Sponsorships and other benefits)
- $10,000+: HPPR Explorer (12 Day Sponsorships and other benefits)
Contribution and Payment Options
You can make your contribution conveniently and quickly through HPPR's secure on-line pledge and payment page by clicking here. If you prefer contributing by mail, you can download a printable form with mailing instructions (PDF, Word).
If you wish to make monthly or quarterly payments it can be conveniently arranged by direct billing, automatic credit card charge or automatic bank draft. Just note how you want to pay when joining on-line or using the mail-in contribution form (PDF, Word).
Ways to Extend Your Support
Sustaining Membership. A sustaining membership is an ongoing monthly contribution to HPPR that is paid either by automatic transfer of funds from your bank account or a charge to your credit card. Your membership is always active so you'll receive no renewal notices in the mail. It's convenient for you and saves expenses for HPPR. Find out more and sign-up here.
If you have any questions about membership and contributing to HPPR please call 800-678-7444 during business hours or email Kayte Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Answers to many questions are also provided on our Membership FAQ page.